This nippy weather has me craving boots. It's gotten down to 40 degrees here in Texas…quite a shock to the system after this summer! I'm really into color blocked boots and bi-colored shoes lately, with attractive contrasting straps or cute patent cap toes. Here are some really cute ones that I like. Imaginary shopping is one of my favorite past times…
From left to right, top to bottom.
1. Vivienne Westwood Skyscraper Ankle Boots $405
2. Charlotte Olympia Myrtle Calfhair Ankle Boots $995
3. Miu Miu Two Tone Ankle Boots $750
4. Martin Margiela Split Tone nude Ankle Boot $965
5. Christian Louboutin Strappy Suede Ankle Boots $1,047
6. Dolce & Gabbana Plaid and Leather Lace Up Boots $1,045
A girl can never have enough well-done classic boots…I love rich mahogany ones with nice harness detailing.
From left to right, top to bottom
1. Matisse Brown Riding Boot $177
2. Ralph Lauren Harness Ankle Boot $695
3. Costume Nationale Lace Up High Heel Ankle Boot $880
4. Ralph Lauren Cognac Mid-Calf Riding Boot $850
5. Lautre Chose Over-The-Knee Brown Boot $565
Sigh, what dreamy shoes…that was fun!