I did a little online window shopping at Barneys in celebration of our upcoming sweepstakes for Mothers Day. Don't forget to share your mothers day memories with me and my mom for a chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree at Barneys! Click here to enter.
1. Lucifer Vir Honestus Dentini Ring: I really, really want this ring. My mom and I both love rose gold, but I'm especially attracted to free from shape and use of the diamonds–Where is my prince charming?
2. Christopher Kane biker jacket: I'm in love with this sheer lace biker jacket with epaulets from Christopher Kane. This jacket would go with jeans or over a summery dress. It's the perfect biker jacket for Texas and warm weather.
3. Rodarte x Opening Ceremony Lost Boys Sunglasses: I love the snakeskin wrapped frames on these sunglasses and the pink color gives these shades an 80's throwback.
4. Ann Demeulemeester Sandals: Everyone that reads my blog knows that Ann D. shoes are an essential part of my wardrobe. The shoes this season really hit the mark. I love how the straps and buckles come off as intricate and tough at the same time.
5. Leopard Givenchy bag: I love this Givenchy Leopard print calf hair duffle with top zip, rolled leather handles and flat leather shoulder strap. I always love the classic silhouette of the Givenchy bag, and adding leopard makes it extra irressitable!!